SIBLING ENROLLMENT (siblings of current Krystal students)
- As a courtesy, since Krystal is a Parent Choice school, priority enrollment is given to our current families to enroll their incoming Transitional Kindergarteners (TK) and/or Kindergarteners for the upcoming school year, before Open Enrollment begins for the general public.
- If your child turns five years-old between January 1, 2021 and September 1, 2021, your child qualifies for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year
- If your child turns five years-old between September 2, 2021, and December 2, 2021, your child qualifies for the Transitional Kindergarten class for the 2021-2022 school year
- If you have a sibling of a student currently enrolled at Krystal that you intend to enroll at Krystal for the 2021/2022 school year, please email the following information by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2021 to email@example.com.
- Name of current student attending
- Name and grade of incoming student
- Copy of Birth Certificate for incoming student
PLEASE NOTE: SIBLING ENROLLMENT FOR TK/KINDERGARTEN IS DONE ON A “FIRST COME” BASIS. IF THE CLASSROOMS BECOME FULL, SIBLINGS WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST UNTIL SPACE BECOMES AVAILABLE.